just around the corner...
yep i mean christmas!!! amongst all the crazy madness around here i decided to do an online class that i found here. i was so excited to find it! i think it's going to be a lot of fun to take some time for myself on a daily basis and journal my thoughts about christmas. i'm currently working on my cover. for those of you that know how much i love wood that's where i'm going with it! i want to love my album and i thought it would be fun to make my own cover. the paint is drying on it as i type!!! anyways here's the manifesto from shimelle.
Manifesto: Noun. A declaration of one's intentions.
Starting December first, I will keep a Christmas journal. In it, I will write something everyday to reflect on the holidays of my past, enjoy the holidays of the present and dream about the holidays of my future. To some, this will be a stack of papers and trivial scribbles, but not to me. I am taking back my Christmas, I am letting it be something I relish and, most importantly, I am giving at least fifteen minutes every day to myself no matter how crazy this season becomes. I hope you will share, encourage and understand as I make something with my own hands, my own words and my own memories. I may post some or all of my entries here. Other artists are doing this with me, and you can see there work here Or you may join us if you'd like. Above all: enjoy the season. I will!
Check back often, Kim

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home