9 PM CHALLENGE, #5

This is another challenge i came across i think on 2peas!
I think it just helps break what we normally do! So this one is to frame your photo/s with words. This makes a great spot for your title! (the layout itself is worth 5 points)
I’m also going to throw a few twists into this one!
1. Use something you’ve never used before (scrap or non-scrap related) or a technique you’ve never tried. (this will give you 1 extra point)
2. Do away with something you normally use or do! Ex. I always use ink! So in this one I didn’t! I chose to sand everything to make me feel better! (this will give you 1 extra point also)
So if you do it all this one is worth 7 points.
1. Use something you’ve never used before (scrap or non-scrap related) or a technique you’ve never tried. (this will give you 1 extra point)
2. Do away with something you normally use or do! Ex. I always use ink! So in this one I didn’t! I chose to sand everything to make me feel better! (this will give you 1 extra point also)
So if you do it all this one is worth 7 points.
for my layout i didn't use ink when i normally do and
i used a pipe cleaner to make the star! i've been wanting to put pipe cleaners on
something for awhile!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home