guess what this is.

ya take one guess! it's a chunk of aliya's hair! i can't believe i didn't notice it this morning! we were in a hurry to get off to school. plus it isn't very noticeable in the back. thank goodness. i noticed when i lifted her up to put her in the car seat and then i asked her where the hair was. she told me it was under the couch. so we get home and she goes straight to it and pulls it out and says, "here it is" like it's no big deal. my other 2 kids never did this so i was a little shocked, but laughing inside. when i called daddy all he did was laugh and he was the one that was in charge of her when this happened. oh well it will grow back.
okay this is one of aliya's little toy horses. his name is wonderfood! she did a job on his ears though. she cut them off. (may need to confiscate the scissors) she said she didn't like them. she wanted to see what he looked like on the computer. she loves the scanner. she thinks that is so neat. okay so that's a little bit of our day. now i'm off to cut, cut, cut and cut some more. i'm getting ready for ckc in mesa. it's in 3 weeks. hope to see ya there!


2 Comments:
ok sorry I'm laughuing but.... I'm thinking it mite be dangerous to close your eyes at your house one mite get a new haircut or be minus some ears!!!!
My son cut off my dughters pigtail only one side when they were little well before my scrapbooking times or I would have had a good page
I'm happy to say that I didn't go through the haircutting stages with either of my kids! I don't think I would of handled it as well as you are :)
Post a Comment
<< Home