LAUGH & LOVE!

Laugh as much as you breathe and
love as long as you live.
i've been surfing a bit this morning and decided to see what was over at a fancy word for simple. this is the quote i found! we definately do a lot of laughing at our house. i do however have those moments that i'm so caught up in something that i can forget what is truely important. that is when i need to remember this quote the most! i think i might have to paste it on my kids foreheads to remember it though! that way when i'm talking to them i can see it b4 i react to them! hope everyone has a wonderful week filled full of LAUGHTER & LOVE!!!

3 Comments:
I like that quote. It has been a long time since I checked out their site, Guess I need to get over there and look again.
cute picture. Great quote.
What a wonderful quote! I, too, could use that as a daily reminder to calm down before I recact to my kids being...well, being KIDS!
Post a Comment
<< Home