another creative challenge
okay so this is todays challenge. it's to use something repetative. i decided to use clothes tags from some of the kids new school clothes. i've been wanting to do this for awhile so it gave me a chance to get it done! i also decided to use just chatterbox scraps and silver brads to try and tie it all together. the collage style is another style i love. it's just hard for me to make it look good. yet i had fun with it so that's all that matters!

3 Comments:
I love this layout. What a great idea and just think years down the road we will all laugh at the prices
Sherry
ya i tried to keep the prices on the other side of the tag though!
thanks!
I love your new banner, I'm so jealous you figured it out now you will have to show me.
Sherry
Post a Comment
<< Home