More christmas journal pages
okay so i had a little free time and did 3 more pages on my christmas journal! i've kept up with the journaling so i've just got to finish the pages. hopefully i'll be able to keep working on them. eventually they will be all complete!
this first one is day #14 to journal about christmas carols. the artistic prompt was to use a title of a carol on your page somewhere. i kept this one pretty simple.
the next one is day #15. the journaling was about visitors or the company you have on christmas, plans for the holiday. the artistic prompt was to keep it simple. use some painted background if wanted. a piece of pattern paper off by the journaling with the title and a little bit of ribbon. i kept this one simple also, yet i still like it!
the last one i finished was day #16. we were to journal about things that we were grateful for. the artistic prompt was to try putting it in a list form. you could cut them into strips and add embellishments if wanted. i made this one easy also. this is the first page that i haven't journaled in my own handwriting.
i've had so much fun doing this. i know i still have several to do before i'm complete, but at least the journaling is done for them.
5 Comments:
Kim, The pages just keep getting better and better I love them all
These pages are amazing! I'm still getting caught up, so I enjoy looking for inspiration! Your pages truly inspired me!
I so love your christmas journal!!! It is one of my favorites!
Wonderful! FA LA LA Indeed!!! :D
Love your Christmas journal, and I was thrilled to see that you used a circle format since I seem to be really into circles right now. Nice job!
Post a Comment
<< Home